Information We Collect
We may directly collect the following information about you:
- Registration information
- Data you enter into your online profile
- Contacts lists you upload to your profile
- Technical data, including your MAC address, IP address, mobile device ID information, clicks, and platform and browser type, and similar information
- Information from your correspondence with our tech support teams
- Usage data, including landing and referring pages, number of clicks, time spent on particular pages, time and date of activity on our sites and games, and similar information
Information from social networking sites and other third-party sites where you may access our service, including your name, profile picture, user ID number, login email, physical location data, gender, and birthday.
We process payments through a third-party service, and Creator Network does not store your credit card details or other billing information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information about you via:
- Social networking sites and other third party sites
- Recording communications made on our sites, including message board posts, comments, -private messages or invitations, chats, and uploaded photos
- Cookies, web beacons, log files, or other similar means
- Third party providers of information
How We Process Your Information
In general, we process your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. For example, we may process your information to:
- Create your account
- Improve and enhance our sites and products
- Enable communications between users
- Target and deliver ads
- Inform you of new products and promos
- Solicit input and feedback on our products and services
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with third parties including:
- Parties providing services to Creator Network (for example, web hosting, payment processing, or customer service providers)
- Friends and other users of Creator Network’s services
- Providers of deals and other special offers
- The government, if necessary for safety reasons or to comply with applicable law.
Our Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your information, and we employ reasonable security measures to do so. Whenever you sign in or enter payment information, that transmission is encrypted using SSL technology. However, nothing on the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Accessing, Managing and Deleting Your Information
If you access our service through a social networking site or other third party site, you can update and manage the information those sites provide to Creator Lab in your account settings for those sites.
If you wish to review the information Creator Network receives about you from third party sites or request deletion of your data, email your request to email@example.com
If you wish to opt out from any online behavioral advertising that may occur on our sites, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Creator Lab's use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. You can find the Google API Services User Data Policy here.
Creator Lab uses YouTube's API services. By using Creator Lab, you are agreeing to YouTube's Terms of Service. If you would like to revoke access from using any of YouTube's platforms for authentication, navigate to the YouTube security settings page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org